On 20 April 2017, our Neighbourhood Plan for Hackbridge and Beddington Corner was formally submitted to Sutton Council.
Sutton Council have put our plan out for consultation from 17 August to 12 October 2017. Comments on the plan could be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copies of the draft Neighbourhood Plan are available to view on Sutton’s website at at www.sutton.gov.uk/neighbourhoodplanning and then clicking on ‘Hackbridge and Beddington Corner Neighbourhood Planning Documents’ and then ‘Consultation on Draft Neighbourhood Plan (August 2017)‘. In addition hard copies were available for inspection during the consultation period at the locations below:
St. Nicholas Way, Sutton
24 Denmark Road, Carshalton
|Mon-Fri: 9:00 – 17:00|
Westcroft Road, Carshalton
St Nicholas Way, Sutton
Fri-Sat: 9.00-17.00. Sun: 13.00-16.30
|The Circle Library
404 Green Wrythe Lane, Carshalton
|Tues: 9.30-19.00. Wed: 9.30-17.00. Thurs: 9.30-18.00. Fri-Sat: 9.30-17.00|
|Tues: 9.30-19.00. Wed: 9.30-17.00.
Thurs: 9.30-18.00. Fri-Sat: 9.30-17.00
Neighbourhood Plan – final version
Hackbridge & Beddington Corner Neighbourhood Plan (warning, large file size)
What happens next?
- An independent examiner will be agreed between the NDG and Sutton Council and any comments from the consultation will be sent to this independent examiner.
- Our neighbourhood plan will then be reviewed by the independent examiner who will consider all comments and whether it meets the basic conditions and is in conformity.
- If all goes well at examination, a referendum will take place where residents can vote on our plan.
- If more than 50% of votes are yes, Sutton Council will bring our plan into legal force.
- Appendix 1 – Constitution
- Appendix 1.1 – Map of designated neighbourhood boundary
- Appendices 2-6
Appendix 2 – Evidence base, guidance and bibliography
Appendix 3 – Planning terminology
Appendix 4 – Planning policy context
Appendix 5 – One Planet Living
Appendix 6 – One Planet Living Action Plan
- Appendix 7 – Hackbridge Green Space Management
- Appendix 7.1 – RHS plant list perfect for pollinators
- Appendix 7.2 – RHS wildflowers list perfect for pollinators
- Appendix 7.3 – RHS front gardens urban greening
- Appendix 8 – All London Green Grid – Supplementary Planning Guidance March 2012 (Page 104 – Green Grid Area 8, Wandle Valley)
- Appendix 8.1 – All London Green Grid map
- Appendix 8.2 – Wandle Valley approved boundary map
- Appendix 9 – Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
- Appendix 10 – EU Ambient Quality Air Directive 2008/50/EC
- Appendix 11 – Hackbridge & Beddington Corner Housing Needs Report by AECOM
- Appendix 12 – Wandle Gravel and Wandle Alluvium APAs
- Appendix 13 – Consultation Statement
- Appendix 14 – Consultation Statement Appendices
- Appendix 15 – Basic Conditions Statement
- Appendix 16 – Sutton Council’s SEA Screening Statement
- Appendix 16.1 – Historic England’s SEA Screening Statement feedback
- Appendix 16.2 – Natural England’s SEA Screening Statement feedback
- Appendix 16.3 – NDG’s response to Historic England
Other versions of the plan
Pre-submission Draft Neighbourhood Plan
This version of the plan was used for the public consultation which took place between 29 February and 22 April 2016. See Appendix 13 & 14 for in-depth information on the feedback.
Updated plan for Sutton Council Screening
This version includes feedback from the public consultation and was submitted to Sutton Council for a screening process to see whether it needs an Strategic Environment Assessment (SEA). The plan did not require an SEA and the feedback can be seen in Appendix 16 above.