20 April 2017 – Our Neighbourhood Plan for Hackbridge and Beddington Corner has now officially been submitted to Sutton Council!
Neighbourhood Plan – final version
Hackbridge & Beddington Corner Neighbourhood Plan (warning, large file size)
What happens next?
- Sutton Council will provide public consultation on the plan for 6 weeks. (A start date yet to be agreed). This gives everyone another opportunity to comment on the plan and read the changes.
- An independent examiner will be agreed between the NDG and Sutton Council and any comments from the consultation will be sent to this independent examiner.
- Our neighbourhood plan will then be reviewed by the independent examiner who will consider all comments and whether it meets the basic conditions and is in conformity.
- If all goes well at examination, a referendum will take place where residents can vote on our plan.
- If more than 50% of votes are yes, Sutton Council will bring our plan into legal force.
- Appendix 1 – Constitution
- Appendices 2-6
Appendix 2 – Evidence base, guidance and bibliography
Appendix 3 – Planning terminology
Appendix 4 – Planning policy context
Appendix 5 – One Planet Living
Appendix 6 – One Planet Living Action Plan
- Appendix 7 – Hackbridge Green Space Management
- Appendix 7.1 – RHS plant list perfect for pollinators
- Appendix 7.2 – RHS wildflowers list perfect for pollinators
- Appendix 7.3 – RHS front gardens urban greening
- Appendix 8 – All London Green Grid – Supplementary Planning Guidance March 2012 (Page 104 – Green Grid Area 8, Wandle Valley)
- Appendix 8.1 – All London Green Grid map
- Appendix 8.2 – Wandle Valley approved boundary map
- Appendix 9 – Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
- Appendix 10 – EU Ambient Quality Air Directive 2008/50/EC
- Appendix 11 – Hackbridge & Beddington Corner Housing Needs Report by AECOM
- Appendix 12 – Wandle Gravel and Wandle Alluvium APAs
- Appendix 13 – Consultation Statement
- Appendix 14 – Consultation Statement Appendices
- Appendix 15 – Basic Conditions Statement
- Appendix 16 – Sutton Council’s SEA Screening Statement
- Appendix 16.1 – Historic England’s SEA Screening Statement feedback
- Appendix 16.2 – Natural England’s SEA Screening Statement feedback
- Appendix 16.3 – NDG’s response to Historic England
Other versions of the plan
Pre-submission Draft Neighbourhood Plan
This version of the plan was used for the public consultation which took place between 29 February and 22 April 2016. See Appendix 13 & 14 for in-depth information on the feedback.
Updated plan for Sutton Council Screening
This version includes feedback from the public consultation and was submitted to Sutton Council for a screening process to see whether it needs an Strategic Environment Assessment (SEA). The plan did not require an SEA and the feedback can be seen in Appendix 16 above.