The NDG have been working on proposals towards producing a neighbourhood plan. As part of this, we have had to carry out public consultation.
We have tried to capture as many residents as possible by having a couple of events where members of the NDG were able to answer and provide information to residents.
To ensure we covered those who were not able to attend, we put consultation boards in key locations. Leaflets were distributed in children’s school bags at Culvers School and a notice in Hackbridge Primary School’s newsletter.
Boards were located at:-
- Hackbridge Train Station
- Outside on main gates of Hackbridge Primary School
- Red Lion Pub
- All Saints Community Centre
- Riverside Community Centre
- Notice box outside shops in Hackbridge Corner
- The Pavilion
We continued our consultation with an online survey on http://www.hackbridge.net which was based around 5 question boards, which each summarise a question, vision and set of proposals. If you did not manage to complete the online survey, please look at the question boards on the five attachments below and email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you find it easy to get around Hackbridge?
- Should Hackbridge Corner be the hub of the community?
- Should we make more of the open spaces in the area?
- Do we have adequate housing, health and education facilities?
- Should we make Hackbridge a sustainable suburb?