Response to Application Number DM2020/01397
Address: Former 1 Nightingale Close Carshalton SM5 2DD
Proposal: Application to vary condition 21 (Approved Plans) and delete condition 13 (Code for Sustainable Homes) to allow for changes to materials, fenestration and PV panels of planning permission Ref: C2012/66351 for the “Demolition of existing dwellings and erection of 25 new dwellings (all affordable housing) comprising: Seven 2-bedroomed, sixteen 3-bedroomed and two 4-bedroomed in a mixture of five blocks of two storey and two storey with roof accommodation terraced houses, provision of 31 parking spaces, together with cycle and refuse facilities, realignment of access road and landscaping”
Read the reasons why we are objecting to these changes
How to submit feedback
Deadline – 12 October 2020
If you haven’t submitted an online response before, it is relatively easy. You need to register before you can comment.
- Click on the image below to open up the Sutton Council Planning Portal
- Click on ‘register’. Once you have registered, click on ‘login’
- Click on ‘search’ – ‘planning’ – ‘simple search’
- In the box entitled ‘enter keyword, reference number etc’, put in the planning application number.
- Near the top right is the button ‘make a comment’. Click on it and you should find your details already there.
- Click on ‘commenter type’ and pick ‘member of the public’
- Pick whether you object, support or neutral
- You can then add your comment text.
- When you have finished, click ‘submit’ and you should receive confirmation of your response by email. If you have issues, check to see if you have used any special characters like “%” and remove and try submitting again.
By post or hand deliver to:
London Borough of Sutton
24 Denmark Road
Surrey SM5 2JG
Ensure you use the correct planning reference in your letter.