Update – 22 February 2021
Sutton Council have now approved this application. The Officer’s Report can be read here.
Planning Application DM2020/01395
Address: Cadet Centre Acf Hackbridge Road Hackbridge SM6 7AS
Proposal: Erection of 3 x 3 bedroom, 3-storey terraced houses with 4 car parking bays to the front and side of the properties, provision of single storey outbuildings for each dwelling, cycle and refuse stores, new vehicle/pedestrian access from Corbet Close, new boundary treatment and associated hard and soft landscaping.
- There have been various applications for this site, cultivating in permission for 2 x houses, but refusal for 3 x houses which was upheld at appeal, due to overdevelopment.
- The developer is trying again for 3 houses by trying to reduce the size and scale.
- Read information about the previous applications
- Link to Right Move where Plot 1 appears sold
Read the planning application and our response
How to submit feedback
Deadline – 13 October 2020
If you haven’t submitted an online response before, it is relatively easy. You need to register before you can comment.
- Click on the image below to open up the Sutton Council Planning Portal
- Click on ‘register’. Once you have registered, click on ‘login’
- Click on ‘search’ – ‘planning’ – ‘simple search’
- In the box entitled ‘enter keyword, reference number etc’, put in the planning application number.
- Near the top right is the button ‘make a comment’. Click on it and you should find your details already there.
- Click on ‘commenter type’ and pick ‘member of the public’
- Pick whether you object, support or neutral
- You can then add your comment text.
- When you have finished, click ‘submit’ and you should receive confirmation of your response by email. If you have issues, check to see if you have used any special characters like “%” and remove and try submitting again.
By post or hand deliver to:
London Borough of Sutton
24 Denmark Road
Surrey SM5 2JG
Ensure you use the correct planning reference in your letter.
Already over condensed with new houses being constructed in Corbet Close over past 3 years or so. Parking in this road is also very restricted & it is not appropriate for such an application as this to succeed.