In October 2020 planning application DM2020/01043 was submitted for 2 houses, 4 maisonettes and 4 parking spaces on the site of the old turf place on Elm Road.
This application has now been amended to 4 maisonettes and no parking spaces. Apart from updated drawings on the planning portal, there is no written explanation of the changes, other than the standard Sutton Council notification letter stating that a S106 Agreement will be signed to ensure the property owners cannot apply for parking permits.
Read the planning application
How to submit feedback
Deadline – 23 July 2021
If you haven’t submitted an online response before, it is relatively easy. You need to register before you can comment.
- Click on the image below to open up the Sutton Council Planning Portal
- Click on ‘register’. Once you have registered, click on ‘login’
- Click on ‘search’ – ‘planning’ – ‘simple search’
- In the box entitled ‘enter keyword, reference number etc’, put in the planning application number.
- Near the top right is the button ‘make a comment’. Click on it and you should find your details already there.
- Click on ‘commenter type’ and pick ‘member of the public’
- Pick whether you object, support or neutral
- You can then add your comment text.
- When you have finished, click ‘submit’ and you should receive confirmation of your response by email. If you have issues, check to see if you have used any special characters like “%” and remove and try submitting again.
By post or hand deliver to:
London Borough of Sutton
24 Denmark Road
Surrey SM5 2JG
Ensure you use the correct planning reference in your letter.