We are please this application was refused. You can read further information why from Sutton Council’s Officer’s by clicking on the ‘view the application’ button below.
Planning Application DM2021/01291
Address: All Saints Church, London Road Hackbridge SM6 7DF
Proposal: Prior Approval for the erection of a 20m high monopole mast with wrapround cabinet, 3 separate equipment cabinets and associated ancillary works on land outside All Saint’s Church.
Whilst we all love to have the most up to date and fastest signal, we object to the location of this mast and will ask to see what other locations have been reviewed and why they decided on here.
Read the planning application
How to submit feedback
Deadline – 10 August 2021
If you haven’t submitted an online response before, it is relatively easy. You need to register before you can comment.
- Click on the image below to open up the Sutton Council Planning Portal
- Click on ‘register’. Once you have registered, click on ‘login’
- Click on ‘search’ – ‘planning’ – ‘simple search’
- In the box entitled ‘enter keyword, reference number etc’, put in the planning application number.
- Near the top right is the button ‘make a comment’. Click on it and you should find your details already there.
- Click on ‘commenter type’ and pick ‘member of the public’
- Pick whether you object, support or neutral
- You can then add your comment text.
- When you have finished, click ‘submit’ and you should receive confirmation of your response by email. If you have issues, check to see if you have used any special characters like “%” and remove and try submitting again.
By post or hand deliver to:
London Borough of Sutton
24 Denmark Road
Surrey SM5 2JG
Ensure you use the correct planning reference in your letter.