Planning Application DM2020/01043 has been submitted on what was the old turf ground.
Proposal: Erection of a detached two storey building to provide 6 self contained residential units, extension of an existing and formation of a new crossover and hard-standing driveways/parking spaces to the front of the property fronting on to Elm Road, with cycle and refuse stores and associated amenity space.
- 4 x maisonettes
- 2 x 2 bedroom houses
- 4 x parking spaces
Read the planning application
How to submit feedback
Deadline – 12 October 2020
If you haven’t submitted an online response before, it is relatively easy. You need to register before you can comment.
- Click on the image below to open up the Sutton Council Planning Portal
- Click on ‘register’. Once you have registered, click on ‘login’
- Click on ‘search’ – ‘planning’ – ‘simple search’
- In the box entitled ‘enter keyword, reference number etc’, put in the planning application number.
- Near the top right is the button ‘make a comment’. Click on it and you should find your details already there.
- Click on ‘commenter type’ and pick ‘member of the public’
- Pick whether you object, support or neutral
- You can then add your comment text.
- When you have finished, click ‘submit’ and you should receive confirmation of your response by email. If you have issues, check to see if you have used any special characters like “%” and remove and try submitting again.
By post or hand deliver to:
London Borough of Sutton
24 Denmark Road
Surrey SM5 2JG
Ensure you use the correct planning reference in your letter.