In August last year planning application C2017/77417 was submitted and subsequently withdrawn.
River Wandle Ltd has put forward a new planning application DM2018/00457 for:
- Change of use of ground floor, mezzanine level and first floor from office to residential
- Erection of second floor roof extension i.e. another storey to provide 10 additional units
- Extension of existing stairwell
- Construction of a new stairwell
- External alterations, including installation of new windows
- On 15 September 2015, Vulcan House (not including the MOT unit) was allowed to convert from business to residential under Permitted Development Rights, which provided them with 48 units.
- Will provide a total of 58 units (42×1 bed, 11×2 bed, 5×3 bed).
Parking plan – 46 spaces, plus 58 cycle parking
How to submit feedback
Deadline – 22 May 2018
Sutton Council’s planning portal has now changed. Whilst it appears slightly easier to find documents, you now need to register before you can leave a comment online.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post or hand deliver to:
London Borough of Sutton
24 Denmark Road
Surrey SM5 2JG
Ensure you use the correct planning reference in your letter
This image has been used by various local estate agents selling what we assume are the permitted 48 units. For some reason we can’t find this drawing in the plans.