River Wandle Ltd has amended its 2018 planning application DM2018/00457 to include amended drawings showing an increase in height to allow for the provision of a service duct.
On 15 September 2015, Vulcan House on Restmor Way, Hackbridge was allowed to convert from business to residential under Permitted Development Rights, which provided them with 48 units.
The planning application includes:-
- Change of use of ground floor, mezzanine level and first floor from office to residential
- Erection of second floor roof extension i.e. another storey to provide 10 additional units
- Extension of existing stairwell
- Construction of a new stairwell
- External alterations, including installation of new windows
- This application will provide a total of 58 units (42×1 bed, 11×2 bed, 5×3 bed)
- 46 parking spaces, plus 58 cycle parking
View previous planning applications for Vulcan House
How to submit feedback
Deadline – 18 March 2020
Sutton Council’s planning portal has now changed. Whilst it appears slightly easier to find documents, you now need to register before you can leave a comment online and can no longer submit comments by email.
By post or hand deliver to:
London Borough of Sutton
24 Denmark Road
Surrey SM5 2JG
Ensure you use the correct planning reference in your letter DM2018/00457