The planning applications for the Wandle Trading Estate are becoming rather complicated to follow!
What was once an innovative design welcomed by the NDG, was sold to Redrow Homes. Having got approval for changes for Phase 1 of the development, Phase 2 has been more difficult to get the go ahead.
Phase 2, application 1
- Application C2017/77482 was refused on 29 September 2017.
- Mr Rossetti of Redrow Homes then appealed to the Secretary of State, the result which is still pending.
Phase 2, application 2
- Before knowing the results of the appeal for application 1, Redrow submitted another planning application C2017/78472 in December 2017, which was also refused on 13 March 2018.
- We have just received notice that they are appealing to the Secretary of State again!
How to send a comment to the Secretary of State –
8 June 2018 deadline
- If you submitted comments to this application, they will automatically be forwarded, but you can provide further comments by going to here
- Quote reference APP/P5870/W/18/3200294 by 8 June 2018
For once, we are in agreement with Sutton Council and really hope the decision is not overturned.