Redrow have appealed against Sutton Council’s decision to both of their planning applications for Phase II of the Millfields Estate at the former Wandle Valley Trading Industrial Estate on Mill Road / Goat Road, Hackbridge.
Having withdrawn their first appeal, the second appeal will now be heard by the Secretary of State on:-
24 July 2018 at 10am
Salvation Army Centre
45 Benhil Avenue
Sutton, SM1 4DD
It is scheduled to last 4 days.
Further information can be found here:-
- Our letter to the Inspector
- Information about the two planning applications that were refused by Sutton Council
- Phase 2 – first application and our reasons why it should be refused
- Phase 2 – second application and our reasons why it should be refused
- Background information of the Wandle Trading Estate development
Phase II is needed to improve the area, the idea is good if properly executed.