The old Cadet Hut in Corbet Close, Hackbridge went up for auction on 12 February 2020, but has remained unsold.
If you are interested in the site, please visit Clive Emson Auctioneers for further details.
The approved planning application for 2 x 4-bedroom houses expired in 2018. Any development on this piece of land will need to submit a planning application. Whilst there may have been confusion that the application was still valid, this has been confirmed by Sutton Council’s Enforcement Department to not be the case.
Previous application information
- August 2014 – What is proposed for the Old Cadet Hut
- October 2014 – Revised plans for the Old Cadet Hut
- January 2015 – Old Cadet Hut application goes to planning committee
- February 2015 – Plans for Old Cadet Hut approved
- September 2017 – New planning application for the Old Cadet Hut
- August 2018 – Developer appeals to the Secretary of State
- December 2018 – Planning permission revised at appeal