The Old Cadet Hut will be going up for auction in February 2020 through Clive Emson.
The site got planning permission for two 4-bedroom houses back in 2015, which lapsed in 2018. In September 2017, the developer applied for three 4-bedroom houses, but was declined by Sutton Council and was upheld when it went to appeal.
This is such a small plot of land, that we hope there is a sensible future for it that will not impact adversely on its neighbours.
To find out more information, please look at the auctioneers website.
Previous application information
- August 2014 – What is proposed for the Old Cadet Hut
- October 2014 – Revised plans for the Old Cadet Hut
- January 2015 – Old Cadet Hut application goes to planning committee
- February 2015 – Plans for Old Cadet Hut approved
- September 2017 – New planning application for the Old Cadet Hut
- August 2018 – Developer appeals to the Secretary of State
- December 2018 – Planning permission revised at appeal